Whether or not you are in the process of filing for divorce, the Internet can provide you with a range of divorce related information, including everything from how to file your own divorce to how to find a local attorney. However, if you are in Arkansas and would like more information or a free consultation regarding family law, please contact us by E-mail. please contact us by E-mail.
Divorce Related Sites
- American Bar Association Homepage – covers legal aspects of a divorce
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Judiciary
- Family Service Agency
- Parenting Program Information
Divorce Related News Groups
- alt.support.divorce – best discussion forum on the usenet for divorce issues
- alt.support.single-parents – another good newsgroup
Divorce Related Books
- Adult Children of Divorce Speak Out – by Claire Berman
- People of the Lie – by M. Scott Peck, M.D.
- Dinosaurs Divorce – by Laurene and Marc Brown
- Divorce and the Myth of Lawyers – by Lenard Marlow, J.D.
- Divorce Book for Parents – by Vicki Lansky
- Divorce Busting – by Weiner-Davis
- Divorce Happens to the Nicest Kids – by Michael S. Prokop
- Divorce Hangover – by Anne Walther, MS
- Helping Your Child Succeed After Divorce – by Florence Bienenfeld
- My Mom and Dad Are Getting a Divorce – by Florence Bienenfeld
- The Dynamics of Divorce – by Florence W. Kaslow
- The Good Divorce – by Constance Ahrons
- The Parental Alienation Syndrome – by Richard Gardner, M.D.
- The Road Less Traveled – by M. Scott Peck, M.D.
- Why Are We Getting a Divorce? – by Peter Male
- Surrogacy Clinics, Contacts & Other Resources at Tripcony, May & Associates